About The Barber Shop Ashbourne
The Barber Shop Ashbourne opened its doors in Garden City in July 2000.
Paul’s philosophy is and has always been to produce the very best work for the customer. The Barber Shop is a community based shop and all the staff live locally.
The Barber Shop Ashbourne: -
1. Has free no hassle parking
2. Is a friendly professional operation with great conversation, brilliant with children of all ages, trendy styles for all ages, practical haircuts if required and the place to be for everyone from 0-100 and beyond.
3. The Barber Shop staff are fully qualified and trained and are well known for their patience with young children.
4. The Barber Shop is well known across all areas including, Ashbourne, Ratoath, Curragha, Garristown, Swords, and all surrounding areas.
5. The Barber Shop has supported all local clubs since its opening, you only have to look at the photos on the wall which tells its own story.
So why not call in and meet the staff, Paul, Eve and Kim and enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere that the Barber Shop has to offer.